Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

sHe's ,heR and us....alWays till lAst brEath

hye....
every0ne have a good fren.so do i..we always t0gether..since 1997 and on 1/1/2011 we will celebrate our 14th anniversary..ooooooooooooooooooo it s0 long..but it will be much happier if she's here..AL-FATIHAH  to our bestfren NUR FARAH AYU SUHATI...it will be 6year without you..we love you..
hem miss her....always in our heart..

n0w,left only she's....my sunshine
heheh she grown up become a very beautiful pers0n..and i know 'her' will be s0 happy like me..ATIQAH ABDUL JABAR@EYKA..now 0nly she i have..when i had problem with family,bf and my studied..before this she is a sl0w pers0n but now she like my mum..always act fast and like to 'bebel' when i in trouble...heheh
but i love and i miss she when i far away fr0m kluang..
she hate MAKE-UP before this but now she wear it..and WOW!!!
t0 eyka ~ no matter what was happen before and after this u and ayu  r always in my heart and my mind..just two request i want fr0m u..
1)please wake up me when u see me going far away fr0m w0rld and not obey t0 our religion
2)dn't ever leave me behind when i was falling...
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.. i want u know that how much ily..

hem she and her is beatiful pers0n..but is i also????
love you..

AL-FATIHAH TO nur farah ayu suhati..we'll miss u
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY...
friend FOREVER

p/s~ hem try to improve my language n writing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment